Tabs

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

We have a wonderful Staff!

Hello.......

My name is Joy and I work for Birdie Bird Pet Shop........
I would like to welcome you to the shop and I really hope we are able to fill all your needs.

We have a large selection of pets and would love to help you find your new family member.
If for some reason you dont see what you are looking for just let us know, I am sure Karen could look in to it and find what you are looking for.

Please be sure to research the animal you desire and hopefully we can also supply you with all the materials needed to set up a good home for them.
We have many types of foods and substrates, along with tanks and cages readily available for you at time of purchase.

So we look forward to your visit ........
thank you   Joy

No comments: