Tabs

Friday, November 5, 2010

Time for another Thank You.

Thanks Joy for all the hard work you have done at BIRDIE BIRD PET SHOP!!!!
You put a lot of effort prior to opening the doors, and have been a great help.  Thank you for all that you do, and I am very glad to have you work for me, what a lucky lady I am to have you as my right hand and friend.
To all of you out there, this lady will help you with any of your pet wants or needs, and always has a smile on her face to greet you when you come into our place. After all it would look pretty stupid else where heehee.
She also has been great to add to this blog, especially when I don't always find the time to do so.  Joy I am aware of all the little extras that you have done, even the ones you use your own time to do.  It really is appreciated.  Karen

No comments: