Tabs

Friday, November 5, 2010

A thank you

Would like to thank Kim with web.everything, if it wasn't for her big time help, I wouldn't have my web site, blog, or gmail set up.  This lady is absolutely fantastic, went way beyond the call of business, to support us, in all we have achieved, in our business.  So a Big Thanks Kim, and  may your business be very prosperous!!!
To any of you reading this, and you are in need of a web site, etc.  Please contact Kim Jeppson-Hansen
                                                                                                                            208-908-8556
                                                                                                                            Web.Everything
I promise you will be very satisfied in working with her, I know I am. 
Karen

1 comment:

Kim Jeppson-Hansen said...

Awww...this made me cry. Thank you so much Karen... proof..coming in to your store is a place to make a friend.