Tabs

Friday, January 14, 2011

TIME FLYS

Well the holidays flew by, and was so darn busy never got to tell everyone happy holidays, and happy New Year, guess I can say happy belated holidays lol.  Schatzi, was sold to a great couple, I know she will be so very happy there with them.  Good news is that they already owned a male blue and gold macaw, so from following up on her, sounds like she also has a boy friend.
I have really been pleased with all the familys that bought birds during the holidays, love the fact that each one went to special homes.
Before Christmas, I purchased baby ferrets, sold all but two, and they are so sweet.  Will be running them on a great sale next week.
I am down some on my inventory, working on replacing all, and then some, hope to be caught back up in the next week or so. 
Want to say thanks to all those wonderful customers that helped to make it really a great Christmas at Birdie Bird Pet Shop, thanks for support in my business. 
Will be adding some more to the blog, hopefully this weekend.  Karen

No comments: